News Ticker

Menu

Jab Tak Hai Jaan (Theatrical Trailer)


Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012) Shahrukh Khan

Starring: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif & Anushka Sharma
In Cinemas: 13 November 2012
Directed by: Yash Chopra
Produced by: Aditya Chopra
Music: A.R. Rahman
Lyrics: Gulzar



“JAB TAK HAI JAAN” – A Yash Chopra Romance. Starring Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, the film has also brought together the award winning pair of A. R. Rahman and Gulzar, who orchestrated by Yash Chopra, have created some wonderful and poetic music for this romantic film.
JAB TAK HAI JAAN is scheduled for a November 13th 2012 release. Come celebrate this Diwali with Yashji, whose movies have been lighting up homes worldwide during this festive season.

Share This:

Post Tags:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM