News Ticker

Menu

Gandaki ko Teer - New Nepali Lok Geet 2013 By Samjhana Lamichhane Magar

latest nepali lok geet , nepali songs 2013 , latest nepali songs 2013 , nepali song of 2013 , nepali lok dohori , latest nepali lok dohori , nepali dohori geet , latest nepali lok dohori , nepali lok geet of 2013 , latest lok song 2013 , nepali song dohori , nepali pop song , nepali movie songs, nepali song Gandaki ko Teer , Ghasle ho ki kudole , new nepali lok geet 2013 Gandaki ko Teer ,nepali lok geet Gandaki ko Teer 2013
FaceBook Ma Share Garna Tala Click Garnuhos

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM