News Ticker

Menu

New Nepali Lok Geet 2013 - Thaha Paye Bihe Gardai Chau - By Khuman Adhikari & Bishnu Majhi

latest nepali lok geet , nepali songs 2013 , latest nepali songs 2013 , nepali song of 2013 , nepali lok dohori , latest nepali lok dohori , nepali dohori geet , latest nepali lok dohori , nepali lok geet of 2013 , latest lok song 2013 , nepali song dohori , nepali pop song , nepali movie songs, nepali song Thaha Paye Bihe Gardai Chau, Thaha Paye Bihe Gardai Chau, new nepali lok geet 2013 Thaha Paye Bihe Gardai Chau,nepali lok geet Thaha Paye Bihe Gardai Chau 2013
FaceBook Ma Share Garna Tala Click Garnuhos

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM