News Ticker

Menu

Yo Mayalai Chaupatai Man Paryo- Lok Dohori Song MP3 Downlaod


download nepali song , freenepalisong, nepali song download , new nepali lok geet, latest lok geet, nepali , song, watch full nepali movies, new nepali mp3 download , nepali mp3 , mp3 download , nepali mp3 songs , nepali news , nepali songs download , nepali songs, nepali video download, download nepali video , 
song: Yo Mayalai Chaupatai Man Paryo
Vocal: Mansudhan thapa magar & tika pun
CRBT:-0160016771, PRBT: 60517240
Music: Rajkumar Bagar
lyrics: Rajkumar Bagar




Mobile

Computer




Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM