News Ticker

Menu

Pani pani new nepali lok geet 2014 by ramji khand & radhika Free Full Video download

bhayo man pani pani ( my heart is became water) is a new nepali lok dhori song 2014. ramji khand and radhika hamal are singers of this song in which ramesh palpali gave music and lyrics. this song is produced in lumbini music pvt ltd. enjoy this beautiful song with beautiful lyric and music video.

.
https://www.mediafire.com/?b9cso3srud3ijxq

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM