News Ticker

Menu

Piratiko Nauma nepali lok geet 2014 by puskal sharma & tika pun Free Full Video Download


new nepali lok geet 2014 piratiko nauma is a new nepali lok dohori song by puskal sharma and tika pun. they are very famous singers of nepal with beautiful vocal which makes this song more listenable. in this song lyrics is written by binod basnet which is distributed by triatma music. in this song there is been used of little bit of fantasy moments which make song more beautiful and watchable enjoy the music.

.
https://www.mediafire.com/?hftft4f7f4neial

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM